A trusted, objective executive confidante generating perspective for complex problem-solving and outcomes that matter to you and your organization.
Mastering personal effectiveness, enhancing bench potential and versatility, and optimizing organizational capability are vexing challenges for an executive. These challenges can make leaders feel isolated.
Partnership with a seasoned, practical and credentialed confidante brings executives out of isolation and into a dynamic examination of challenges and solutions with someone whose only agenda is your successful outcome.
Perspective: IQ asks provocative questions and listens for what matters to you. We collect, examine and share relevant data through your lens and in the context of your unique culture, delivering the best possible outcomes.
Primary types of customized leadership engagements include:
- Personal effectiveness mastery
- Leadership and personal development
- Accessible sounding board
- Executive Leadership Coaching: 360
- Competency development and derailing behavior management
- Facilitation of executive transition
Engagements are customized to meet the specific presenting opportunity of clients, using a combination of in-person sessions and technical resources.
Mary Bianchini has honed her craft for over 30 years with experience in Fortune 500 and private companies with C-Suite and middle management executives. Engagements and international connections span the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East in technology, consumer packaged goods, manufacturing and retail industry sectors.
Mary holds an undergraduate degree from Assumption College in Social and Rehabilitation Services/Psychology,
a Master’s Degree from Lesley University in Counseling Psychology and Graduate Certifications in both Leadership and Executive Coaching from Boston College and William James College (formerly The Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology). Mary is a certified Mediator with a successful track record of reaching collaborative solutions in industry and MA courts.
Her passion for nurturing peak performance is nourished by relationships, learning, beach, music and really good food.
The Perspective: IQ Philosophy
Mary relies on the strength of her expertise and experience in the fields of Human and Organization Development. There are several operating assumptions that drive all engagements. They are:
- Every leader deserves the right to be heard and met, where they are, without judgment.
- Leaders have the answers; a confidante navigates access to those answers.
- There are always options to solve every vexing issue, though not always obvious. Skill, patience and a shared drive for results make each solution discoverable.
- Data and trusted perspectives inform a leaders’ intuition – intuitive intelligence.
- A trusted confidante elicits the best options, making them attainable and actionable.
- Confidentiality and respect are fundamental to build successful relationships and engagements.
Contact Perspective: IQ
Excellent References Available Upon Request
The length of an engagement is scoped to successfully address the identified opportunity and may span from three to twelve months. The length and cost of engagements are agreed upon at initial contracting.